Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Time whizzes by...

I can't believe it has been 10 days since I last wrote. My goal is to write a little every day so I need to "try harder!"

My new job is challenging, fun and has allowed me to have some hopes and dreams again that had been tucked away for "later" and "later" is NOW! I've some new found motivation and started an exercise/diet regiment yesterday. I'm not even thinking about what to eat and what not to eat but I am simply thinking about giving my body what it needs to produce the energy that I need. I have so many things I still want to accomplish and to do it, I need ENERGY and strength. My dream right now goes back to the same dream I had in 2008 when the bottom fell out of my world for a short while. I am dreaming of a rafting trip, down the Colorado river through the Grand Canyon. I am thinking "Best of the Grand" and the url is http://www.canyoneers.com so you can check it out and join me! Next August maybe???

It seems the older I get the faster time passes and the more I want to accomplish. Yet when I look back in my journals, I marvel at what I was able to accomplish in a day. Time is an illusion anyhow! So, with that having been said, the reality is that I need to jump in the shower and get to work!

Hope you have a wonderful day today. Expect a miracle and you'll surely get one. Namaste!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.