Friday, May 27, 2016

Don't Stop Dreaming!

Oh boy, do I have a dream. 

I'm a couple of years from retirement but I have started dreaming and planning for that day.  It is bubbling up inside of me and I feel like I am about to pop so I've decided I need to "write it out."

Having moved, often, in my life, I set a couple of life goals for myself.  One was to own my own home and I do.  One was to live in the same house for 10 years and as of September 2015, I reached that goal.  Another was to work at the same job for 5 years and as of May 23rd, 2016, I reached that goal, too.

Now, I'm ready for a new goal, a new dream.  I want to travel across the United States in a Little Guy pulled behind a small SUV I've yet to buy.  Well, I've yet to buy either but I've started dreaming and that's the first step to manifesting the reality.  I'm ready to sell my house and live free of debt and responsibility. But first, I have two more years of work ahead of me which should be just enough time to get my ducks in a row.

I'll blog more about my process because there is SO MUCH to be done before I hit the road with Paco, my little Chihuahua.  He will be an awesome traveling companion.

Also, after 23 years of being single, I feel like there's one last love in store for me and I will meet him when I hit the road.  He's there and I know it will be magic when we meet.  Hold on, I'm coming!

With that having been said, it's time for me to get back to my job! 

EXPECT A MIRACLE, BELIEVE IT CAN HAPPEN AND IT WILL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.