Monday, January 30, 2012

Monday mornings...

are insane! So much I wanted to accomplish this morning before going to work and yet here I sit, still in my gown, still in my bed, writing paraphenalia spread all around me on the bed and I am so mad at myself for letting these moments slip by this morning. I find that my biggest challenge and my greatest battle are with my very own self.

On a spiritual and mental level (most times) I am right where I want and need to be but it is the PHYSICAL that gets me and that's what I came here to straighten out, I guess. I keep getting messages about persistence (or lack of), indolence, and defeat and they are usually relative to the "physical" so...okay. I GET IT! This morning, my message is about successful communication and FEAR OF DEFEAT.

So then, I have to think about what it is that I am afraid of and at the same time I am told that fear is irrational in nature and doesn't necessarily reflect the real situation. Okay, so I get that too and my affirmation for that is "I ACCEPT MY FEAR AND LET IT GO." The only problem is that I'm not sure what it is that I am afraid of...oh, hold on...it's coming to me...okay, I got. Yep. I got it. FEAR OF LOSING CONTROL.

Immediately after comes the thought that control is an illusion. Oh, it is Monday morning and I really don't want to be thinking that hard this morning. I want to be "la-la-la" in the shower getting ready to face the day. Oh, how funny...now that little voice in my head (or the angel on my shoulder, if you prefer) is whispering "who's the boss of YOU?" Well, I guess that would be me so I'm about to finish this blog, jump in the shower and move into my day knowing it is going to be a GREAT day because I am the "master (mistress?)" of my reality and I am going to create a wonderful day for myself! I am IN CONTROL! Hah!

So, I didn't get the things done this morning (or yesterday or the day before) that I wanted to but did other things (like spend time with my daughter and grandchildren instead of going to visit my dear friend who is in town for only a few days from D.C. and I am feeling so guilty for not going to see her already and I didn't spend time getting my hair colored which I absolutely hate to do anyhow and I didn't get anything done around my house and I have a workshop here on Wednesday and on and on and who IS in control of getting all of these things done if it isn't me?...oh, that's right, I have a "fear of losing control." Guess I walked right into that one!

So, okay, I'm just letting all of that go for now and I'm going to get in the shower and enjoy my day, my job, my friends at work and later today, after work, I will do some of those things that I didn't get done already (color hair/organize house for workshop/etc.) and tomorrow I will leave work a little early and drive over to visit my friend and it's ALL GOOD and it's ALL OKAY and I forgive myself for not being more proactive over the weekend. Guess I just needed a break. That's okay.

I did have my daughter stop at the RV place where I go to dream (because it was on our way to where we were going). She walked through the two Class C RV's that are parked there and I stayed in the car with Ethan because I've walked through those two RV's more than once and she was excited when she got back to the car and said which one she liked more and that it would be PERFECT for me! It was fun to pull her into my dream!

So, okay, on with the day! My affirmations for today are: (Spiritual) - Creative expression fulfills and makes me happy. (Mental)I am self-confident and self-accepting. (Physical)I accept my fear and let it go!

Since I live my life in Divine flow, I know there's a reason for everything and it's not always a reason I am meant to know at the moment or maybe ever but my job, is to keep going...keep looking for the good in everyone and everything...keep trying to do better than I did the day before and be the best human being I can possibly be and when I am not living up to my own expectations, then it is up to me, and only me, to make the changes I need to make to be who I want and who I am meant to be.

What do you think?

Wishing you a wonderful day! It is a great day to be alive in America and the best is yet to come. Expect a miracle!

Here I am with my booth at the Christmas Arts and Crafts Show in 2010. I was expressing my creative potential and having fun doing it! Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.