Wednesday, September 23, 2015

September 23, 2015 - Expect a Miracle and hello, again!

September 23, 2015

A couple of years down the road since my last post and I have yet to go back and read earlier posts but I will.

Life changes, seconds turn into minutes, minutes to hours and now a couple of years have passed in what seems the blink of an eye.  It almost makes me want to do a post on Quantum Physics but no, when I start blogging I seem to be operating on so many levels at once, all crying for a voice, so I have to focus. Focus on the message of today and what I want to share.

Hope and belief are my focus for the next few minutes.  I want to share my hope.  Hope that today is going to be an awesome day.  Belief that I have the power to make it so.  I expect a miracle in my life every single day and if I slow down, think about it, review at the end of the day, I can find those miracles.  Sometimes, as they occur, I remember to say "Thank you, God, Goddess, All There Is!"

Dr. Wayne Dyer has transitioned.  My Reid has transitioned.  Other friends and family are transitioning at an accelerated rate as I grow older.  Life is changing, as it always is and it's good.  Those people will be missed but they are also a huge part of who I AM.  Dr. Dyer used to talk about I AM.  I AM so much more than me but I AM.  Got to love it!  :-)

Time to move into my day.  More blogs to come.  I'm starting a Writer's Group and tomorrow night is our first meeting.  It's called "Wine, Women and Writing" and it's not that men are not invited, it's just there aren't any out there who want to come to a Writer's Group in Buford, Georgia so it's all women, which is okay.  We will support, motivate and help each other which, after all, is a big part of what LIFE is about, isn't it?

Look for your miracles today.  Tiny or Large.  What touches your heart, your soul, your spirit?  Open yourself to the Divine and allow goodness and love to permeate your being.

It is a great day to be alive, life has been good, and the BEST is yet to come.  EXPECT A MIRACLE and you'll get one.  And so it is!

1 comment:

  1. Honored to be a part of Wine, Women, and Writing, Sabra. I look forward to future posts.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.