Monday, August 20, 2018

THRIVE - A Work In Progress - STAY TUNED!

Since I've moved from Historic Downtown Buford, I'll be changing that header tonight after work (when I have more time! LOL).

I'll be starting a 6-week regime with Thrive Performance and Fitness Center in Odenton, Maryland.  I will be working with the head coach, Josh Ford and I will be blogging every step of the way in the hopes that my experience may be of benefit to others in creating their own healthy lifestyle.  However, as usual for Sabra, I'm running late this morning and don't have a lot of time to write.  One of my first goals is to become more disciplined and get myself up and at the keyboard earlier every day so I can write without feeling hurried.  I always seem to think there are more minutes in the moment than there ever are and I know I'm not the only one.

Anyhow, first the vision then the reality.  I WILL make this happen.  I have so much that I want to do when I step into the next chapter of my life in 3 or 4 or 5 (?) years and being healthy and active are a big part of it. "I have places to go and people to see!"

To that end, I will say...STAY TUNED!  It is a great day to be alive and I will share one of my motivational quotes from daily-motivational-quote.com.  "If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it.  If you don't ask, the answer is always no.  If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place."  So keep doing and keep moving! 

Put some love out there in the world today.  Hug someone and remember to hold your loved ones close to your heart.  Sending a big bubble of LOVE and LIGHT out into the Universe for every one of us but especially for my children, grandchildren and my beloved friends.

Have an awesome day and EXPECT A MIRACLE!

August 19, 2018- Dallas, Texas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.