Thursday, January 27, 2011

Time marches on...January 27, 2011

I started to blog and then was interrupted and now I'm blocked! My best time for writing is in the early morning, just after I finish my morning work. Seems that's the best time for me to connect and find the inspiration and direction for what I need to write.

Now, it's 1:54pm and half the day is gone and so is my creative inspiration because I'm in "doing" mode instead of "thinking" mode. I'm off an running with my list of what needs to be accomplished this day before the sun sets.

I will also do something for ME today, too. I'm beginning to understand how important it is that we treat ourselves as we would others and that means TIME for what brings us joy and happiness.

I'm on Day 9 of my morning pages so I am being consistent and that feels good! Tomorrow I am going to start water aerobics and lots of fun stuff is up for the weekend so I won't blog again until Monday.

I am going to make every effort to get the Spiritual Learning Center on Sunday. I feel very strongly that I need to check it out.

So, as time is marching on and the day is getting by me I will say that it IS a great day to be alive and the best is yet to come! Namaste!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.