Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Expecting a miracle...

I interviewed for a job yesterday that I really would enjoy, working for a good company and terrific people and the commute would be a matter of minutes. It is so perfect for me so today, I really am expecting a miracle. I am hoping to hear that I am hired and when I need to report for my first day at work.

Am I nervous? Yes! I want this job so badly and not only that, but I need it. My meditation today was a good one and I was reminded that I am "guided by destiny" which is just another way to say that I am in divine flow so only that which is for my higher and better good will occur. Even though I want this job the Universe may have something else in store for me so I have made the conscious choice to stop worrying, which is a useless and non-productive thing to do anyhow.

I am changing my focus RIGHT NOW! Very shortly, I am meeting one of my dear friends from high school (so we're definitely "old" friends!) in Dawsonville and we are going to do "girly-things" and have lunch together. It will be fun and I am looking forward to seeing her.

I read a quote this morning by Robert Frost who said "In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life. It goes on." No wonder I love Robert Frost because he nailed it. It goes on. No matter what befalls us, if we look at every day as a gift, then no matter what comes our way, we can "go on." I needed to hear that this morning. If I get this job, I will be ecstatic for many reasons and life will go on. If I don't get this job, I will be disappointed but know there is something better in store for me and life will go on.

I believe that as long as I am breathing, there is hope. So, I am putting my "will I get this job" worries in an imaginary jeweled box that glitters and delights and I'm putting it on the shelf where I will come back later today and release it. But right now, in this gift of a moment, I'm jumping in the shower and getting ready to go enjoy what I know is going to be a wonderful day filled with love, friendship, fun and hopefully, some good food!

I will tellyou know tomorrow if I got the job (or not..but I am feeling positive!). We may all need to celebrate the end of a long dry-spell and the beginning of a great new adventure for me!

Either way, it IS a great day to be alive and the best is yet to come! Have some fun for your own SELF today! Smile and know that you are loved.

She is waiting for a miracle, too!
Namaste, my friends!

1 comment:

  1. You have a terrific attitude. I hope you get the job.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.