Thursday, May 19, 2011

Oh, Happy Day!

It is such a happy day for me and I am in a place of gratitude for my MAJOR miracle. Yesterday, I got the job I most wanted and it is so perfect for me and only 2 miles from my home. I start Monday and I am joyful and anticipating a wonderful new adventure.

My energy work has paid off and all the prayers of friends helped, too. It was a collective effort and God is good! I don't even have the words (and you know I can always find words!) to describe how happy I feel as a result of finding the job. Getting to this new plateau has been a tough uphill climb yet here I stand and the better I am for the climb. My knees are bloody, shoes worn bare, dirt smeared across my forehead but I am satisfied and fortified by the experience! It has been an adventure frought with dangers and joys along the way and so may "helpers" to get this point in the journey.

First, I helped another without expectation of anything other than making someone else's life better. I did it without thought but felt what I call "God on my heart." When I "feel" that, I just do whatever feels right because I know it is not really me but God working through me. I sacraficed my own life to do this. Eventually, it was apparent that it was time for a change and change does not always occur without some pain. Have you experienced that to be true in your own life?

Still, by holding on to faith and hope, and the belief that there is something better coming I got through that time and came out on the other side. So many times in life when I try to control a situation, I am not to gently reminded that although I do have free will, when I allow myself to be guided by my "inner voice" then everything seems to flow so much more easily. Divine flow. It's a beautiful thing.

Not only that, but any goodness that I gave, came back to multiplied. I can't even begin to thank my friends and family who came to my "rescue" when all way dark and I couldn't see that light at the end of the tunnel. My heart and spirit have been so touched by the love and generosity of others and everyday a new miracle occurred and bolstered my faith in my friends and family. I am so blessed.

So, I expected a miracle and I got a really big one! Monday, the new adventure begins and it will feel so great to be back in an office for a few more years (I hope) and it's a great company to be with to put the period on the end of my career (when it comes time!).

Still, I took to the future and the day I see Buford in my rear view mirror as I pull off in my little RV heading WEST to California. But that's a story for another day and there's a lot of living and many adventures before that happens.

So, for today, I say, expect a miracle and hang on to your dreams! They can come true.

From the window of my hotel at the foot of Macchu Picchu. Now THAT is a mountain!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry for the typo's but I am in a hurry and I've a 3-year-old and a 7-month-old at my feet as I write so...you know how that can be! Wouldn's change a thing except the typo's! Namaste!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.