Monday, April 27, 2009

Back to making "Scrappies" and "Angels" and trying something new.






Monday morning. On my 2nd cup of coffee, sun's just peeking through and weather forecast calls for a wonderful Spring day. I'm going out to mow the yard later today, pull some weeds and move some plants around. I need a full day in the dirt but my house needs some attention today, too so I'll be domestic before I get outside. I play a sort of game with myself. Once I've got my inside work done, then I can go outside to "play." This is one of the first Iris I was waiting excitedly for it to bloom...there are double the number of blooms on it today and it is an amazing site to see!
Of all the flowers in my garden, these three are the most beautiful! That's Gracie, Ayden (2 of my grandchildren) and my vivacious niece, Rachel. They had a big time yesterday and I sure enjoyed their energy around my home. Of course, I had to have them pose under my arbor so you could see the lovely Clematis climbing up the side!
So, that's it for today. Much to do and looking forward to a day of peace as well as productivity.
Namaste!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.