Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Master Cleanse - Day 3 - Morning

Happy April 1st! April's showers bring May flowers and sure enough it's raining! Love it.

I woke up around 5:00am and did my "salt water flush" and then started on my morning meditations and learned exactly what I need as I go through my day today. Once that salt water flush started kicking in it was up and down so I've already had some exercise this morning. If you do this flush, be aware that you really need (1)to be close to a bathroom, very close and (2)buy extra soft tissue because you'll be using a lot of it. Those are two important facts that Stanley Burroughs forgot to mention in his book!

In about 15 minutes I leave to go paint with the ladies and I'm really looking forward to it. I'm definitely taking my easel today after my little back experience last week. I'm working with red, orange and yellow today. That's "hold on to my hat" painting although I don't have to wear a hat today because my hair looks and feels great! The painting is dying to get out of me and I keep seeing it in my head so I know exactly what it wants to be so I need to just let it flow out onto the canvas.

Wedding update: I've got some invitations out for the Bridal Shower which is after the christening on Saturday the 11st. I'm going to Loganville tonight to meet with the kids (since they didn't come here last night as I had hoped) so I can tie them down on some details and I can feel it's "all in order." It's just an illusion anyhow...order, that is but from all of the craziness will come a beautiful event. Staying in touch with the in-laws via e-mail and hoping for a beautiful experience for all involved!

Off and running now. It IS a great day to be alive, all is well in my world and I am expecting a miracle today. Sending love and light to YOU and a reminder to be on the lookout for your own miracles!

Much love...

Namaste!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.