Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Wednesday - April 22, 2009

Didn't sleep well last night and not feeling well today. Could it have anything to do with the Little Caesar's pizza and hot wings I ate last night? That and the fact that I'm "beyond tired" from all of the fun and festivities surrounding "the wedding" and am in need of some down time. Perhaps all of the above combined?

Walked the yard this morning and am excited to see what's going to bloom next. I have a lot of Lilies and Iris' with buds that are blooming this year for the first time so it is like waiting for Christmas to see what I'm going to get from these plants. I have some blue Bearded Iris blooming and some regular Iris in multi-colors. It's always colorful in my yard and it starts with the Crocus, Forsythia and Daffodils. Next come the Hyacinths, then the Tulips and the Lilies and Iris'. I also have border Lilies that bloom later and the Lilies of the Valley are blooming now...on and on...all and each so very precious and they seem like a gift from God to me personally! Japanese water lilies, calla lilies, stargazer lilies, azaleas, hydrangeas, sage, bee balm, lavendar, hostas, ...and on and on. Sounds like I have a huge yard, doesn't it? I don't. Every space is planted though and it's a sight to see, for sure. Oh, did I mention the large purple Clematis, Lilac, gerber daisies, ...and on and on! Yes...it IS a sight to see. And...along with all of it come the WEEDS...so many WEEDS! I need to get out there in the next few days and pull some as they are crowding in with my little beauties.

Today is my painting group but I'm not going because I don't feel up to it. Friday and Saturday are the days of the Plein Air festival and I need to get my energy up for that as I'm painting on Main Street and want only good to flow from soul to the canvas. Maybe I'll even sell one or two, which would be most welcome!

Okay...much to do today so let me get off the computer. Jen and Elliot moved into their new home last night. Poor Ian was having a hard time trying to figure it all out. I'm wondering if they actually put him in his bed last night or if he slept with them. I'll go with "slept with them!"

Within two weeks there has been a shower, a bachelor/bachelorette party, a wedding rehearsal, a wedding, a house closing AND a move. (Not to mention the out-of-town guests we so enjoyed.)WOW! It's enough to make my head spin. It's all good though and life waits for no one...just jump on that horse and ride it for all it's worth.

As for me, I'm having a cup of peppermint tea and going back to bed. No more Little Caesar's pizza/wings for me. Bring on the raw veggies.

Wishing you a joyful day.

Namaste!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.