Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Messages from God - 03-24-09

I woke up at 4:15am but decided to sleep in a while so I didn't actually get up and started on my morning meditations until around 6:30am. By then I had a cup of coffee in hand and my mind was slowing becoming more alert.

I lit my candles and incense, did my deep breathing and pulled the energy up and down until I felt ready to do my morning reading. The messages this morning were:

1.(Spirit)I need to look at things as they are rather than how I want them to be and that I am ready to perceive on different levels and from different perspectives. I related that the the Angel I've been working on for someone whose daughter recently transitioned. I've been trying to force the energy instead of letting it flow so I needed to hear that message. Once I assimiliated that into my thinking, I was able to get it laid out and now I'm ready to put it all together for her. It just "came" and now I'm ready to finish it knowing that it IS what it IS supposed to be and carries the energy that is most important for her at this time.

2. (Mind)Release/Detachment. This was a reminder that I need to "let go" and move forward. I must be ready to accept the pain that may come from the loss of the old. For me, this message was about toxic relationships. Sometimes I find myself in a relationship with someone I care deeply about but being around them is not always for my higher and better good. Sometimes I deserve more than I am getting from a relationship and although I want to cling to it, I realize I would be better off just stepping away. I've decided to do that with someone I've loved for many years. The message to see things as they are rather than how I want them to be is important here, too. It is time to let go and move forward. Without letting go, I cannot move forward so it is time to release and detach and I'm willing to accept the pain of the loss knowing I gave all that I could to make it a working relationship.

3. (Physical/Body)Exercise and build new worlds. I need to pay more conscious attention to the exercise that my body needs and wants. This is a time for me to take action and if I do so, important experiences will result.

These were the perfect messages for me to hear today. After I wrote my affirmations, re-read them and posted them in my calendar to refer to later, I started the productivity part of my day. Here it is almost 3:30pm and the morning and afternoon have gotten away from me because I've been so absorbed in what I was doing.

I had to redesign my flyer for the Mind/Body/Spirit workshops I'm doing because I saved and overwrote the original file and then Print Shop wouldn't open the file, nor would Adobe although I thought I'd saved it in PDF format. This was one of those challenges and in redoing it, the final outcome was better than what I had originally and I am very happy with the results. I made several phone calls and answered e-mails and wrote to art galleries in the area attaching the flyers for the Artist Way workshops and the Mind/Body/Spirit workshops. Within 15 minutes, one of the owners of a local gallery called me and relayed her recent experience about her own message received from God. She's going to close the gallery (which I was very sad to hear) and focus on mind/body retreats. I suggested that perhaps we could do something together in the future and suggested a location for a retreat which is close enough to drive to from Atlanta for a weekend but far enough away and in the mountains to offer a setting of serenity.

I received another call from a woman who is an artist and runs an art school here in Buford. She suggested that I come with her to a "Power of Positive Thinking" session on Wednesday after we get together to paint. I will go as I am always open to learning something new and because I want to network with others of like mind. I may even be an asset to the group because of my experience in the New Thought movement.

I did some other administrative things surrounding my art and now, I think I'm going to take a nap as I have just a small niggling headache and I think it's because I've been straining my eyes this morning. We artists have to take care of our eyes and because I can, I'm listening to my body which is saying "take a break!" It's been a good day and it's only half over!

It IS a great day to be alive in America and all is well in my world. Remember to LISTEN as well as talk when communicating with God! Sending wishes of the same for you!

Namaste!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.