Sunday, March 29, 2009

Ready to cleanse...

Just back from shopping where I bought my lemons, water, some fresh organic cayenne pepper and I already have the Grade B Maple syrup and I've got herbal "Dieter's Tea" (which can really m-o-v-e one, and often!). This is my 7th cleanse and I've only been successful for the complete 10 days twice. The 7th day seems to be the most difficult for me, not because I'm hungry but because I am wanting to chew something. I WILL be successful this time and partly because I know I need it so badly to heal my body. I have been diagnosed with COPD which is Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease. It's partly self-inflicted because of smoking but that's behind me now and it's time to heal my lungs and cleans the toxins from my body. I bought a bag of epsom salts and I'm going to take a hot bath in a little while with two cups of salts in the water. Supposedly the salts will pull toxins from my body.

I bought two cases of bottled water and will have to buy two more before the fast is over and then I will make every effort to drink more water every day. In the past, I've been told that my skin "glows" when I've done the fast. I think the water hydrates my skin and that's why it looks better. I don't normally drink enough water as I'm not thirsty but still, I know I should make an effort to drink more.

I'm boiling the water for my herbal tea as I write and that will signal the true beginning for me. I'll drink it while taking my "salty" bath!

So, say a prayer for my success and hold the resonance for me over the next 14 days. I forgot to mention that the most important part of the fast is BREAKING the fast. It's a slow introduction of solids after letting all of my organs rest. That takes an additional three days. Just think, I'll finish up the fast just in time for the wedding. It's all good!

Namaste!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.